Our team may ask you to attach a DxDiag to your ticket. A DxDiag contains detailed information regarding your system, which can assist us in fully understanding the source of technical problems you may be encountering.
To generate a DxDiag:
- Press the Windows Key + R to open the "Run" command.
- In the text box type dxdiag and click "OK" - this will open the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
- At the bottom of the window click "Save All Information..."
- Please note it may take a few seconds for all the information to be collected.
- Name your file DxDiag and save it somewhere you can easily access, such as your desktop.