Update releases: 11a.m. ET
Killer - The Skull Merchant
- Reworked Low Power Mode Add-on:
- Now decreases Drone Rotation speed by 100%, effectively stopping rotation.
- No longer decreases Power cooldown by 25%.
The Shattered Square Map has received pass on all tiles to update the amount of pallets from currently around 8 in total to around 18 pallets spawns. The quality of the loops were also updated to reduce the safety. We hope this adds better gameplay for both roles.
- Memory fragment shards that have been collected or have despawned no longer produce SFX.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Huntress reload animation to cause motion sickness when paired with the Iron Maiden perk.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Xenomorph pick-up animation from a Locker to jitter in a specific Locker inside the Main Building.
- Fixed an issue that caused the heads of all female Survivors to clip through the Hook during the struggle phase.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Legion's upper body to be contorted while the camera snaps back into position after performing Memento Mori.
- Fixed an issue that allowed The Cannibal's camera to clip through Lockers when performing a basic attack on them.
- Fixed an issue that caused survivors to experience clipping with the artist when picking up and putting down survivors.
- The Demogorgon’s Portals’ auras now properly appear after having performed a Mori.
- Fixed a potentially broken Killer spawn point on Nostromo Wreckage.
- Fixed a killer blocking collision on MacMillan Estate Realm.
- Fixed an issue on Suffocation Pit where the Nightmare could not place his Dream Snares.
- Fixed a killer blocking collision issue on the Temple of Purgation.
- Fixed an issue where branches of trees could clip through the main building in Eyrie of Crows.
- Fixed an issue where the Tonic Fumes of the clown could go through ceiling in buildings of the MacMillan Estate Realm.
- Fixed an issue on Raccoon City Police Station where The Nemesis' tentacles could go through walls.
- Fixed an issue in Coldwind Farm where items could be hidden in the ground near the corn rows.
- Fixed an issue on Disturbed Ward where survivors could heal each other through walls.
- Updated the layout of the combine harvester where small killers could not interact with survivors that are standing on one side.
- Fixed an issue where players could land on top of pews in the Father Campbell's Chapel.
- Fixed an issue in Eyrie of Crows where survivors healing each other can end up stuck in roots.
Event - Haunted By Daylight
- Lighting now properly resets when entering the Void during The Dredge’s Nightfall or while in The Nightmare’s Dreamworld.
Killer - The Skull Merchant
- Claw traps are properly destroyed when a survivor disconnects without being replaced by a bot in a Custom Game.
- The Map now properly tracks the Skull Merchant’s’ drones when equipped with Red Twine Add-On.
- Fixed an issue that could disconnect players mid-trial.