7.3.3 | Bugfix Patch
Consoles: 3PM ET
PC: 3:30PM ET
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to gain progress on the "In Extremis" Challenge from Tome 16.
- Bots are now better at dodging The Trickster's Blades.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Female and Male Survivor fast vaults distance not being the same.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Trapper to play the Naughty Bear animation during several instances (attack miss, vault and stunned).
- Fixed an issue in Pale Rose where a tree root would get the player stuck.
- Fixed an issue where players were pushed into the roof of the Mount Ormond Resort building.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Knights guards order range to be shorter on one side of generators due to Halloween asset collision.
- Fixed an issue on Switch with the Naughty Bear Mori button always visible even when an other outfit was selected.
- Fixed a potential crash in the Event Entry screen after purchasing an item with event currency.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in the Store.
- Fixed a crash/disconnection issue that could occur when playing with Bots.