After levelling the Bloodweb a certain amount of times (to levels 30/35/40), your character will learn “teachable” perks. These perks can be transferred between characters. However, survivor and killer perks can only be used by their respective roles. This is to say that survivor perks can only be used by other survivors and vice versa. You can use these perks to create the ultimate survivor or killer that suits your play-style!
Articles in this section
- What is Dead by Daylight?
- What are Bloodpoints?
- What is the Bloodweb?
- What is the Shrine of Secrets?
- Advanced character customisation
- What do items do?
- What do offerings do?
- Do you plan on re-balancing the perks and add-ons?
- I have an idea for a new killer/map/perks/etc. Where can I post it?
- What is Prestige and how do I earn this?