There are certain requirements that must be met for you to be eligible for a Twitch shirt, including: streaming the game consistently, retaining a strong concurrent viewership, and having a growing following. If you feel as though you hit these requirements, then please submit a ticket to us! Remember, if your application is rejected, try to expand your community before reapplying.
Articles in this section
- How do I submit a support ticket?
- How long will it take customer support to get back to me?
- How do I check the status of a ticket?
- What is my Player ID?
- Help! I have lost my progress!
- Help! I've encountered an error message!
- I have encountered a bug. How do I report it?
- What should and should not be reported?
- Can I report a player for face-camping?
- What happens to players that I have reported?