FEATURES & CONTENT
- Feature - Added progress bar to emblem tooltips
- Feature - Integrated additional Status Effect score notification for the Vigil and Decisive Strike perks
- Feature - Integrated the Proficiency System to interaction progress bars from other players. For example, when a player is being healed by a different player, while a healing debuff perk is active (ie: Coulrophobia), they will see the debuff applied in their HUD.
- Adjusted the Killer pick up (Pick up Survivor from ground) time to 3 seconds, down from 4.3 seconds
- Changed the Obsession mechanic to show all players in the match who the Obsession is. All players will receive notification when the Obsession is in a chase (animated Entity spikes icon).
- Exhaustion no longer recovers while running.
- Wraith uncloaking: Adjusted the timing of the smoke effect (and its audio) for the Wraith's uncloaking to avoid giving away his position earlier than intended
SEASON RESET & RANK PIP CHANGES
- Players at Rank 15 will not be able to de-rank to Rank 16 (or lower) outside of rank reset.
- From Rank 16 - 20, players will not lose pips or de-rank.
The number of pips that players receives back when the rank reset occurs has been adjusted to create distinct Rank 'pools'.
- Rank 1 will be reset to Rank 10 with 2 pips
- Rank 2 will be reset to Rank 10 with 0 pips
- Rank 3 will be reset to Rank 11 with 2 pips
- Rank 4 will be reset to Rank 11 with 0 pips
- Rank 5 will be reset to Rank 12 with 3 pips
- Rank 6 will be reset to Rank 12 with 0 pips
- Rank 7 will be reset to Rank 13 with 3 pips
- Rank 8 will be reset to Rank 13 with 0 pips
- Rank 9 will be reset to Rank 14 with 2 pips
- Rank 10 will be reset to Rank 14 with 0 pips
- Rank 11 will be reset to Rank 15 with 2 pips
- Rank 12 will be reset to Rank 15 with 0 pips
- Rank 13 will be reset to Rank 16 with 1 pips
- Rank 14 will be reset to Rank 16 with 0 pips
- Rank 15 will be reset to Rank 17 with 1 pip
- Rank 16 will be reset to Rank 18 with 3 pips
- Rank 17 will be reset to Rank 18 with 0 pips
- Rank 18 will be reset to Rank 19 with 1 pips
- Rank 19 will be reset to Rank 20 with 2 pips
- Rank 20 will be reset to Rank 20 with 0 pips
KILLER PERK CHANGES
- Bitter Murmur: When a generator is completed, survivors within 16m of that generator will have their aura shown for 5 seconds, when the last generator is powered all survivor auras are shown for 5/7/10 seconds.
- Brutal Strength: Brutal Strength will now increase the speed at which you damage generators in addition to pallets. 10%/15%/20% faster.
- Hangman's Trick: Hangman's Trick will now reduce the bear trap re-spawn timer by 60 seconds.
- Predator: Changed the way scratch marks are distributed - a smaller cone rather than a longer duration.
- Save The Best For Last: Made the perk token based. Tokens are gained by attacking Survivors who are not the Obsession. Each token is worth a stackable 5% decreased cooldown on successful attacks. Attacking the Obsession makes you lose 4/3/2 tokens.
- Sloppy Butcher: Added the Mangled Status Effect. 25% increased healing time after being hit in addition to the bleed. Mangled status effects do not stack.
- Tinkerer: When a generator is repaired to 75%, Killer receives a loud noise indicator and Terror Radius is reduced to 0 meters for 810/12 seconds. NOTE: Add-ons are no longer affected by this perk.
SURVIVOR PERK CHANGES
*_Ace In The Hole_: 100% chance to find an add-on of very rare rarity or lower, added a 10/25/50% chance to find a second add-on with an uncommon rarity or lower.
*_Calm Spirit_: Additional modifier that causes survivors to not scream in pain when: being hit, under the effects of madness or being affected by the clown's bottle.
*_Dark Sense_: Reveal the killer's aura for 5 seconds each time a generator is completed. When the final generator is completed, the killer's aura is revealed for 5/7/10 seconds.
*_Deja Vu_: Perk now reveals the aura's of 3 generators, which are in close proximity to one another for 30/45/60 seconds, at the start of the match and each time a generator is completed for the person who is using Deja Vu.
*_Sole Survivor_: Functionality change, for each survivor killed or sacrificed, your aura will not be readable within 16/18/20 meters from the killer.
THE TRAPPER CHANGES
*Added a new add-on "Padded Jaws" for the Trapper (Common rarity). Bear traps do not inflict damage to trapped Survivors, and points awarded for trapping Survivors are increased by 100%.
*Added a new add-on "Trapper Sack" for the Trapper (Common rarity). Start with and allows the transportation of 1 extra bear trap.
*Changed trap setting time to have a 0.5 open phase, and 0.5 exit phase, previously it had been 1 second each. These times cannot be modified with add-ons.
*Disarm time is set to 2.5 seconds instead of 1.5 seconds.
Increased loud noise indicator range for trap disarm from 48m to 10000000m
*Logwood Dye and Tar bottle add-ons now stack
*Sabotaged bear traps will respawn after 180 seconds, similar to the hook regeneration. The regeneration time can be modified with the Oily Coil add-on and with the perk Hangman's Trick.
*The mid phase animation has been reduced to 1.5 seconds, this can be modified using add-ons.
*_Bloody Coil_: Changed rarity from Very Rare to Ultra Rare.
*_Bloody Coil_: Complete rework: When a Survivor disarms or sabotages a bear trap the Survivor is injured. Survivors are not put into the dying state when sabotaging or disarming a Bloody Coil, they can only be injured from healthy.
*_Diamond Stone_: Renamed to Iridescent Stone. New mechanic where every 30 seconds one of the unset bear traps (chosen at random) will become set.
*_Honing Stone_: Inflicts dying upon the trapped victim if they free themselves.
*_Trapper Bag_: Allows the transportation of 2 extra bear traps (up from 1).
THE HAG CHANGES
*Changed trap setting time to have a 0.5 open phase, and 0.7 exit phase, previously it had been 1 second each. These times cannot be modified with add-ons.
*Increased the trap teleport range to 40 meters from 32 meters
*The mid phase animation has been reduced to 1 second, this can be modified using add-ons.
*Revisited all of the Hag's add-ons. We removed all the negative effects on the add-ons, giving the Hag the bit of a buff that she needs.
*_Bloodied Mud_: Removed the slight decrease of tripped trap duration time
*_Cracked Turtle Egg_: Removed the moderately decreased range at which the Hag can teleport to her traps
*_Cypress Necklet_: Removed stacks and removed Tinkerer mention
*_Disfigured Ear_: Removed the considerable decrease of tripped trap duration time
*_Dragonfly Wings_: Removed the slight increase of setting time for traps and removed Tinkerer mention
*_Dried Cicada_: Removed the moderately increased setting time of the traps and Tinkerer mention
*_Half Eggshell_: Removed the slightly decreased range at which the Hag can teleport to her traps
*_Pussy Willow Catkins_: Removed the slightly reduced trap effective range
*_Rope Necklet_: Removed stacks and removed Tinkerer mention
*_Scarred Hand_: Removed the reduced movement speed
*_Swamp Orchid Necklet_: Removed stacks and removed Tinkerer mention
*_Waterlogged Shoe_: Slightly increased the Hag's movement speed
*_Willow Wreath_: Removed the moderately reduced trap effective range
THE HUNTRESS CHANGES
*Flower Babushka to have -12% instead of -20% charge time
*Manna Grass Braid to have -8% instead of -10% charge time
THE SHAPE CHANGES
*Changed Myers carry speed in Tier I. Now he will carry Survivors at the same speed as Tier II and III (3.68 m/s)
*Myers tier 1 speed buff from 90% (of 4.6 m/s) which means he currently moves at 4.14 m/s to 91.4% for 4.2 m/s
BRAND NEW PART (TOOLBOX ADD-ON) CHANGES
*Brand New Part can no longer repair a generator 100%
*Installing the Brand New Part will complete 15% of a generator over 5 seconds.
*During the install there will be 2 difficult skill checks
*Successful skill check will result in 5% progression each (for a maximum of 25% added progression)
*The toolbox is no longer consumed when the add-on is used, add-on is consumed instead
AUDIO & LOCALIZATION
*Fixed an issue that caused male Survivors not to make any noise when cleansing totems
*Fixed an issue that caused the trap disarm audio to be cut off or corrupted if the Trapper was not facing the trap
*Fixed multiple community reported spelling and grammatical errors in Store customization items and Clown's add-on texts in English
*Minor localization and translation improvements
- Fixed an issue that caused jittery animation when the Nurse attacked while carrying a Survivor
- Fixed an issue that caused the Clowns gas bomb VFX to remain visible on the tally screen
- Fixed an issue that caused the Hag's killer stain to appear too bright
- Fixed an issue that caused the Hag's phantasm trap to appear misaligned when holding a directional key during the trap placement
- Fixed an issue that caused the Nurse to be able to cancel a charged blink by attacking
- Fixed an issue that caused the Nurse to be unable to use her blink power around the Asylum building in the Crotus Prenn Asylum map
- Fixed an issue that caused the Survivor not to immediately go into crawl state when The Trapper hit them during the step in bear trap animation
- Fixed an issue that caused the bear traps & trap indicator to become offset during the Trappers trap placement animation
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause the Cannibal to be unable to destroy a pallet when using the chainsaw
- Fixed an issue where the locked (unequippable) Cannibal's Face Mask Collection customization items were not appearing in the players inventory
- Fixed an LOD issue on one of the houses in Haddonfield
- Fixed an impassable gap for Killers between a rock and a fence tile in the Autohaven Wrecker's themed maps
- Fixed an impassable gap for Killers between a rock and a tree in the Mother's Dwelling map
- Fixed an issue could cause less than 5 totems to spawn in the Pale Rose map
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to climb on top of a chest next to a broken boat in the Backwater Swamp themed maps
- Fixed an issue that caused bear traps to sink into the stairs of the main building in the Blood Lodge map
- Fixed an issue that caused players to become permanently stuck when interrupting a vault through a specific window in the Smokehouse building in the Mother's Dwelling map
- Fixed an issue that caused players to become permanently stuck when interrupting a vault through a specific window in the chapel building in the Father Campbell's Chapel map
- Fixed an issue that could cause a MacMillan killer hook to spawn in the Badham Preschool map if the basement was not located inside the preschool
- Fixed an issue that could cause a player to become stuck in a closed room inside The Game map when rescued from the Killers grasp in a specific area
- Fixed an issue that could cause multiple totems to spawn in the main building of the Groaning Storehouse map
- Fixed an issue that could cause specific assets to disappear from a distance in the Crotus Prenn Asylum maps
- Fixed an issue that could cause specific assets to disappear from a distance in the MacMillan Estate themed maps
- Fixed an issue where the Pig and the Nightmare didn't fall after vaulting through the window on the car crusher asset in Autohaven Wrecker's themed maps
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivor aura not to be visible within the exit gates when using the Blood Warden perk
- Fixed an issue that caused generator progression when succeeding an Overcharge skill check
- Fixed an issue that caused the Stake Out perk to accumulate tokens during the interrupt animation
- Fixed an issue that caused the Windows of Opportunity perk to show the aura of a boarded-up window vault in Léry's Memorial Institute
- Fixed an issue where the extra hook escape attempts sometimes weren't given when using the Slippery Meat perk
UI & HUD
*Added a tooltip on the "Filter" icon in the Store
*Fixed an issue that prevented players from viewing how much Player XP was calculated during the match when switching pages in the tally screen
- Fixed an issue that allowed clients to spectate a broken screen if the host of the match disconnected
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivor hair and glasses to remain visible after disconnecting in the Dream State
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors to briefly fly outside of the locker when the Killer grabs them out
- Fixed an issue that caused a broken screen when spectating if the host of the match disconnected
- Fixed an issue that caused the Bloodweb to skip levels if the last node was a perk
- Fixed an issue that caused the Killer model in a Kill Your Friends lobby to be invisible when switching roles rapidly
- Fixed an issue that caused the Killers stain to be active in the tally screen
- Fixed an issue that caused the wrong Prestige item unlock order for the Hag and the Nurse
- Fixed an issue that could cause Survivor's face to appear solid white when rapidly swapping outfits in the Store
- Fixed an issue that could cause the exit gate not to open if the Killer hit the Survivor at the very last frame of the interaction
- Fixed an issue that made it possible to receive a reward at a lower rarity than ultra rare when purchasing an ultra rare mystery box in the Bloodweb
- Tentatively fixed an issue that could cause clients to be unable to move once they have loaded into a match. This is a fix in addition to the one pushed live with 2.0.1a.
- Tentatively fixed an issue that could cause players not to receive the first match of the day bonus XP
- Various cosmetic adjustments and improvements
BUG FIXES - PS4
*Fixed an issue that caused an infinite loading screen for clients when the host of the private lobby left via invite
*Fixed an issue that could cause the user to be re-directed to the character select tab in the Store after selecting a character
*Integrated missing translations for the Curtain Call trophy pack
2.0.0 - Fixes
*Fixed an issue that caused a missing collision on a wall of the Wretched Shop building in Autohaven Wreckers when the basement spawned in the shack building
*Fixed an issue that caused the Generator Icon & count to be invisible in the HUD in a match after completing the Tutorial levels
*Fixed an issue that could cause a locker to spawn underneath a window in Father Campbell's Chapel, thus allowing Survivor to hold the game hostage
*Fixed an issue that could cause the pallet collision to remain active after being destroyed by a chainsaw attack from The Hillbilly or The Cannibal
*Fixed the textures on Claudette's Official Botanist Apron