To be able to cross-play together, all platforms needs to be on the same version of the game. If one platform gets the update later, they will match together on their own platforms (not cross-play) until they are on the same version as the others.
Articles in this section
- How can I add friends from other platforms?
- How can I find out what platform a player is on?
- If I report a player from another platform, what happens?
- What happens if one platform gets an update later than others?
- What happens if I deactivate cross-play?
- How do I deactivate cross-play?
- Can I chat with players on other platforms?
- If other platforms have content I cannot access on my platform, what will happen when I play with these players?
- Which platforms are included in cross-play?