Yes, except Auric Cells and some virtual goods subject to licensing restrictions that are not available on every platform.
Articles in this section
- What is Cross-Progression?
- Can I link more than 1 account on a certain platform (like 2 Steam accounts?)
- Do my previous purchases transfer across platforms?
- I have different names on my consoles and PC accounts. What happens when they're merged?
- Why do I have a different amount of Auric Cells on each platform?
- Can I disable cross-progression or unlink my accounts after enabling it?
- What progress do I keep and lose when unlinking an account.
- What happens to my other linked accounts if one of them is banned?