Yes. However, if you unlink an account after it has been merged, all progress and purchases will be set to the state it was before the merge, potentially causing a loss of progress / virtual goods on that platform. When you unlink your platform account from your Behaviour Account, you'll have to wait 60 days to link a new platform account (of the same platform) to your Behaviour Account. You will also have to wait 60 days to link that platform account to another Behaviour Account.
Articles in this section
- What is Cross-Progression?
- Can I link more than 1 account on a certain platform (like 2 Steam accounts?)
- Do my previous purchases transfer across platforms?
- I have different names on my consoles and PC accounts. What happens when they're merged?
- Why do I have a different amount of Auric Cells on each platform?
- Can I disable cross-progression or unlink my accounts after enabling it?
- What progress do I keep and lose when unlinking an account.
- What happens to my other linked accounts if one of them is banned?