When you unlink your platform account from your Behaviour account, your unlocked items, perks, characters, character levels, and player level will be returned to the platform account in the same state as when the account was originally linked. Any remaining auric cells purchased on that platform since linking, or items purchased using auric cells, will also be returned to the platform account. Bloodpoints, Iridescent Shards, and Auric Cells unlocked through gameplay will remain on the Behaviour account. Any unlocked characters that were transferred to the unlinked platform account will be unavailable to the Behaviour account (unless repurchased). If unlinking the account would leave the Behaviour account with NO remaining platform accounts, then all Bloodpoints, Iridescent Shards, and Auric Cells remaining on the Behaviour account will be granted to the final platform account that was unlinked.
Articles in this section
- What is Cross-Progression?
- Can I link more than 1 account on a certain platform (like 2 Steam accounts?)
- Do my previous purchases transfer across platforms?
- I have different names on my consoles and PC accounts. What happens when they're merged?
- Why do I have a different amount of Auric Cells on each platform?
- Can I disable cross-progression or unlink my accounts after enabling it?
- What progress do I keep and lose when unlinking an account.
- What happens to my other linked accounts if one of them is banned?