- The Twins and Elodie Rakoto are now playable characters in-game
- Struggling during the second stage on a hook is now a series of Skill Checks
- Visual indicator (heartbeat) of Terror Radius is now visible even when Survivor is not in the camera frame
- Coldwind Farms & Crotus Prenn Asylum Realms disabled to undergo visual update
- Increased movement speed while in the throw state and while actively throwing Blades
- Decreased the recoil intensity and angle variation while throwing Blades
- Removed the spread while throwing Blades
- Decreased the Blade wind up time
- Increased the Blade wind down time
- Increased the time before the Laceration Meter begins decaying
- Increased Main Event movement speed
- Decreased Showstopper's cooldown after Main Event has ended
- Modified the Trickster's Laceration meter artwork so that it is more clear when the meter is full vs partially full
- Decreased the effects of movement speed addons to account for the baseline movement speed increases in the above section:
- Killing Part Chords from 0.054 m/s to 0.04 m/s
- Caged Heart Shoes from 0.13 m/s to 0.1 m/s
- Iridescent Photocard will now injure survivors at maximum laceration
- Power Changes:
- Traverse the Upside Down cooldown: 10 seconds (was 14 seconds).
- Normal Traverse the Upside Down velocity: 20 m/s (was 17 m/s).
- Undetectable lasts 3 seconds after Traversing the Upside Down (was 2 seconds).
- Movement speed while charging Shred increased from 3.68 m/s to 3.86 m/s.
- Black Heart: Reduces cooldown time after a successful Shred attack by 20%.
- Rat Liver: +3.5% movement speed while charging Shred (was 9% but end result is unchanged due to increased base move speed).
- Rat Tail: +25% action speed while opening a portal (was 50%).
- Rotten Pumpkin: When traversing the Upside Down, the portal you enter is destroyed, Bloodpoints earned.
- Barb's Glasses: Slightly increases Shred recovery speed when breaking a pallet.
- Rotten Green Tripe: Increases Killer movement Speed while traversing the Upside Down by 15% (was 25%).
- Sticky Lining: increases the radius in which Survivors can be detected by Of the Abyss by 2.5m (was 1.5m).
- Brass Case Lighter: Inflicts 60 seconds of Blindness (was 45 seconds).
- Deer Lung: Increases Upside Down traversal speed by 40% (was 30%), now reduces portal count by 2.
- Eleven's Soda: Shows yellow Auras for Generators being repaired while traversing the Upside Down.
- Thorny Vines: Seal time +10% (was 14%), detection radius 1m (was 1.5m).
- Lifeguard Whistle: Survivors near activated Portals are indicated by Killer Instinct without having to charge Of the Abyss.
- Unknown Egg: Reduces power recovery time after traversing the Upside Down by 1.5 seconds (was 2.5 seconds).
- Leprose Lichen: Survivor auras remain for 3 seconds after emerging from a portal.
- Red Moss: When traversing the Upside Down, The Demogorgon emerges from the target portal silently but more slowly.
- Move speed now adjusted to 4.0 m/s while charging a Dream Snare.
- Dream Snare charges reduced to 5 (was 8).
- Dream Pallet charges reduced to 7 (was 10).
- Using a clock to wake up prevents falling asleep for 30 seconds; this includes when getting hit by Freddy.
- Added a new Killer Power visual behind the Survivor portraits to indicate the 30 second sleep immunity timer.
- Black Box: When a Gate is opened, the Entity blocks it for sleeping Survivors for 15 seconds.
- Jump Rope: While Survivors are in the Dream World, the sounds of their grunts of pain are 50% louder.
- Outdoor Rope: While Survivors are in the Dream World, the sounds of their generator repairs can be heard from 8 meters further away.
- Swing Chains: While Survivors are in the Dream World, the sounds of their footsteps are 50% louder.
- Berus Toxin becomes Yellowed Cloth: +10% Hatchet flight speed.
- Coarse Stone: The grunts of pain from hit targets are increased by 50% until they are fully healed.
- Amanita Toxin: Hit target suffers from the Blindness status effect for 60 seconds (was 30 seconds).
- Deerskin Gloves: Now Rare.
- Fine Stone becomes Weighted Head: Hit target suffers from the Incapacitated status effect for 10 seconds.
- Yew Seed Brew is now Wooden Fox: Now Very Rare; grants the Undetectable status effect for 10 seconds after reloading.
- Yew Seed Concoction is now Rose Root: +20% Hatchet flight speed.
- Pungent Fiale is now Soldier's Puttee: Now Ultra Rare; The Huntress moves 4.6 m/s when she has no Hatchets.
- Venomous Concoction: Inflicts Exhausted status for 5 seconds (was 90 seconds).
- Iridescent Head: Prevents carrying more than one Hatchet.
- Fixed issue where Survivors could crawl through an invisible wall on the Haddonfield map
- Fixed issue where Graphics Settings would automatically reset to 30 FPS when restarting the app
- Fixed issue where The Nightmare was replaced by a different Killer when selected for Custom Match
- Fixed issue where some building were not loading properly in some maps
- Fixed issue where some unreleased items were available for use in Custom Match mode
- Fixed issue where there was a missing collision on an object in the Autohaven Wreckers realm maps
- Fixed issue where Crow’s Fortune portrait border appears on bot portraits in Custom Matches
- Fixed issue where there was no music in the main menu when restarting after purchasing the Crow’s Fortune
- Fixed issue where the sound of the Generator was not properly muffled by walls in the Autohaven Wreckers maps
- Fixed issue where Claudette’s Knitted Beret customization did not display properly
- Fixed issue where the game would sometimes crash when exiting the Exit Gate on some iOS devices
- Fixed issue where the Basement of some maps had an invisible collision
- Fixed issue where objectives were not visible when spectating
- Fixed issue where some Survivor customizations were missing hand animations when repairing a Generator
- Fixed issue where there was a glowing effect on the ground on some iOS devices
- Fixed issue where there was a placeholder icon when influenced by an ally with the Vigil perk
- Fixed issue where the incorrect head customization for The Ghost Face’s Silver Ghost Face appeared on the character preview screen
- Minor quality of life adjustment to The Trickster’s blade control
- Fixed issue where the game rules appear on top of the loadout page in Custom Match mode when starting a match with an empty loadout
- Minor texture & lighting fixes