When purchasing a new Chapter for Dead by Daylight you may need to download or install additional content on your Xbox. Below you can find a guide on downloading DLC on Xbox.
- Press the Menu button on the controller
- Select "My games & apps".
- Select "See all".
- Select "Games".
- Select Dead by Daylight in your list of games on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Select "Manage game and add-ons".
- Select the "Ready to install" option on the left-hand side of the window to check for any uninstalled DLC.
- If you have uninstalled DLC, you can reinstall it by selecting the "Install all" option found at the top of the screen.
If you do not see a DLC that you have purchased, we ask that you reach out to our Support Team via this link for further assistance.