Whilst cross-progression for PC and console platforms remains on our radar, it is currently only available for the following platforms through the use of a Behaviour Account:
- Epic Games Store
To synchronize and merge your Dead by Daylight progress from multiple platforms:
- Sign into your Behaviour Account via this link.
- Navigate to the Connections tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Link your desired platforms. To do this, you will need to click the Link button under each platform you wish to link. You will be asked to sign in to each platform to confirm your identity.
- If your desired accounts are already linked, click on the Sync button below to ensure that your account information has been fully synced to your Behaviour Account.
- Once you have linked and synced your desired platforms, navigate to the Game Library tab on the left hand side of your screen.
- You will now be asked to merge your progress for the platforms you have linked. To do so, click the Merge button under each of the platforms you have linked.
- Note: You will need to have played Dead by Daylight at least once on a platform before you will be able to merge it's progress to other platforms via the use of a Behaviour Account. If you are running into errors merging a platform, please try opening Dead by Daylight on that platform and try merging again.
Note: If one of the platforms has already been merged and you have an Unmerge prompt under it, you do not need to click it again.
- Your different platforms should now be merged and your progress should be synchronized between them!