If you are experiencing this issue when attempting to launch Dead by Daylight, it means that your Windows Driver Signature Enforcement (DSE) may have been disabled. To fix this we recommend the following troubleshooting:
- Open the "Run" command by hitting the Windows Key + R.
- Type "cmd" (without quotes) to open the Command Prompt.
- Run the following commands by pasting them into the Command Prompt one at a time:
- bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING OFF
- bcdedit.exe -set NOINTEGRITYCHECKS OFF
- Restart your computer.
If you are still experiencing issues after performing this troubleshooting, please contact our Support Team here.