Firstly, please verify your game file via Steam using the steps below, then try to play the game.
- Go to your Steam Library.
- Right-click on Dead by Daylight.
- Click "Properties".
- Click on the tab "Local Files".
- Click "Verify integrity of game files...".
If the error persists, please try the following:
- Open CMD as an administrator.
- Type "sfc /scannow" without quotation marks and run the command.
- This may take some time to complete, but please allow this to finish before restarting your machine.
We are aware that this particular code can be related to faulty or failing hardware - specifically your RAM modules. We strongly recommend running tests on your internal hardware to ensure it is functioning correctly.