Verifying your game files can occasionally remedy issues you may face in-game. Below you will find guides on how to verify your files for Dead by Daylight on both Steam and Epic Games Store.
- Right-click on Dead by Daylight in your Steam Library
- Click on "Properties..."
- Click on "Local Files" from the options on the left of the pop-up window
- Click on "Verify integrity of game files..."
- Steam will begin to verify your Dead by Daylight files - this process may take several minutes
Epic Games Store:
- Click on "Library"
- Click on the "..." below Dead by Daylight in your Library
- Click on "Verify"
- The Epic Games Store will begin to verify your Dead by Daylight files - this process may take several minutes
Unfortunately, it is not possible to verify file integrity on the Microsoft Store. If you installed Dead by Daylight from the Microsoft Store, you'll need to completely uninstall and reinstall the game.