If you are experiencing error codes, crashes, or performance issues with Dead by Daylight, we ask that your please perform the following troubleshooting steps:
1. Verify that your system meets the minimum hardware requirements to run Dead by Daylight - More information about our minimum requirements can be found here.
2. Verify that your internet connection is strong enough to play Dead by Daylight - If you require assistance with connection-related issues you can check our network troubleshooting guide found here.
3. Ensure that your audio/video drivers are up to date - More information about how to update your audio/video drivers can be found here.
4. Ensure that DirectX is up to date - More information about how to update DirectX can be found here.
5. Ensure that Windows is up to date - More information about how to update Windows can be found here.
6. Verify game files - Instructions on how to verify your game files on Steam and Epic Games Store can be found here.
7. Perform a clean boot - more information about how to perform a clean boot can be found here.
8. Reinstall Dead by Daylight